Craig has been in the financial services business since 1997 and has worked with different firms over his career. He believes that success is measured not only by a person’s financial well-being, but by how confident they feel about their future. Craig seeks to increase confidence by working closely with his clients and he primarily focuses on retirement planning, investments and insurance.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- BS Bachelor of Science, Financial Services, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
Awards & Recognition
- Forbes Best in State Wealth Management Teams, 2023
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Volunteers with local chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation (JDRF)
- Volunteers for The Foodbank of Dayton
- Volunteers for Crayons to Classrooms
Craig lives in Oakwood, OH with his wife Cathy and their three children. He enjoys spending time with family and watching the kids participate in their activities. He especially likes playing the piano with this daughter. He and his wife enjoy attending arts and musical performances, as well as trying new restaurants.