Alyssa’s goal is to empower her clients, so they feel confident about their finances. She works with them to uncover details, gain a clear understanding of what they want to accomplish, and identify what they need to do to move forward. She wants her clients to feel comfortable making decisions about their money. By offering strategic direction, they never have to wonder if they’re on the right track or what to do next. Allowing them the freedom to focus on what matters most.
Alyssa is a working mother and realizes that time is a precious commodity. She wants to help clients spend time doing the things they love, with the people they love most, and feel financially confident.
Alyssa works with individuals and families, but she has advanced knowledge in women’s financial strategies because women face different financial struggles. As a working mother, she understands that the woman may be the primary bread winner, take care of children and/or aging parents all while running the household. Alyssa provides financial advice that helps women balance financial needs and wants. At the end of the day, her hope is to remove the burden of financial worry from her clients and give them peace of mind, knowing that someone they trust is looking out for them.
Alyssa also founded a consulting company with her dad called Alternative Divorce Solutions that provides support, education, and financial strategy for individuals going through divorce. Throughout her career, she has developed extensive knowledge in this field, and she has been recognized by her peers as a subject matter expert. She is currently a national board member for the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA®), and she has presented continuing education programs for The Ohio Bar Association.
Areas of Focus
- Women’s Financial Strategies
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Investment Management
- Insurance Needs Analysis
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Multi-Generational Planning
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CDFA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- CLTC® Certified Long-Term Care®
- The Ohio State University – BSBA in International Business
- The Ohio State University – BA in Spanish
Awards & Recognition
- Forbes Best in State Wealth Management Teams, 2023
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Women’s Board of Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Donates to Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Donates to Unverferth House / John Hicks Unlimited Love Foundation
- Volunteers for Crayons to Classrooms
- Volunteers for The Foodbank of Dayton
- Serves on various PTOs at her children’s schools.
- Supports local schools and various organizations in her community.
- Financial Planning Association of SW OH
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts – National Board Member
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners
Alyssa grew up in Dayton, OH. She started working for her dad in high school answering phones, then worked virtually preparing client meetings while in college. She had a successful career in software sales after college before deciding to come back and join her dad in the financial advice industry. She loves working with family and feels quite lucky to carry on the legacy of helping clients achieve financial success.
She and Derek have two young girls and they love spending time together near the water, whether they’re swimming, hanging out on the family boat, or spending time at her parents’ lake house. In the Fall they are avid sports fans and love following Ohio State Football and the Cincinnati Bengals.